[ovs-dev] Urgent Mail From Mrs Rose Rajis.

Rose Rajis chrisoboy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 20:30:13 UTC 2016

Urgent Mail From Mrs Rose Rajis.

PEACE BE WITH YOU,

    Receiving this message might sound as a surprise to you, please do accept it as a blessing from God made possible through a woman with a good and sincere heart towards the poor orphans. Through these projects millions will be positively touched as with God nothing is impossible. I have this strong desire to help the poor orphans suffering each day, but this dream cannot be realised as a result of my health, which does not improve, hence I do not know whether I will survive having undergone different surgical operations, which has kept me hospitalized. Right now, life gives me no choice, but to answer the call (death); my prayers each day is to have a place in Heaven. I have suffered a lot as a result of this incurable sickness (terminal cancer)! Above all, I do not have a child as a result of my sterility.

    The only help I need from you at this point is to be in constant prayers with me as I believe you have an open heart towards the poor orphans and do believe in GOD. I would be so much happy to see that my funds (Ten million EUROS) are properly used to help the less privileged etc before leaving this world as this will be a great relieve for me and my soul. This is a huge responsibility, but I pray that God gives you the strength to handle it. You will also be highly re-compensated.

    Once I get your reply, I will put you in contact with the institution in charge of the transaction in order to start all necessary procedures so as to enable you to have possession of my funds as soon as possible before my next surgical operations.

    I looking forward to reading from you.

    Mrs Rose Rajis.

    Disclaimer: This message transmitted with it are confidential and privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.