[ovs-dev] Query regarding the implementation of Packet Type aware pipeline [EXT-112]

niti Rohilla niti1489 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:20:37 UTC 2016

Thanks for the information Lori.

Hi Jean,

I am planning to implement and contribute the "Packet Type aware pipeline
[EXT-112]" to OpenVSwitch.

I got to know that you have already started working on EXT-112 support. I
got your reference from Lori.

Can I use your series of patches posted on github as a base to start
working on EXT-112. Please provide me your feedback or anything that I
should add to code from your point of view. If you have any objection then
please let me know.

Thanks
Niti Rohilla