[ovs-dev] question about mirror code

hanxueluo hanxueluo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 06:21:03 UTC 2016

Hi, guys I have a question about the code below in function "mirror_packet". Some mirrors in "mirrors" may be skipped because the select_vlan doesn't match ("if (vlans && !bitmap_is_set(vlans, vlan)"), but they may be useful for next xbundle. So I think we should record only the mirrors which are truely applied, not all of them. am I right? The code doesn't exist in old version. I'm not sure whether it's added on purpose. /* Record these mirrors so that we don't mirror to them again. */ ctx->mirrors |= mirrors;