[ovs-dev] We offer new vacancy

Conrad Ruiz asatryan at insideclay.com
Sat Jul 2 13:28:36 UTC 2016

Good morning,

After the evaluation of your application, we would like to let you know that we have opened a new
 position that will be a perfect match, based on your experience and our requirements.

Highlights:
- Dynamic environment in a famous multinational corporation;
- Opportunity to work from home with flexible schedule;
- High income from $4,000 up $8000 with bonuses.

To find a full description about this vacancy and get in touch with our human resource manager, please
follow the link.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,
Human Resource Department