[ovs-dev] The QoS feature minimum guaranteed bandwidth of OpenvSwitch not work

Xiao Ma (xima2) xima2 at cisco.com
Sat Jul 2 15:26:33 UTC 2016

Hi , Ben

Thanks for your reply.

I configured the bond0 using linux bond then the result is not good for minimum guaranteed bandwidth.
But if I use ovs-vsctl add-bond to configure the bond0 interface, the result is good.
If I use linux bond with linux tc, the tc works well also.

  However, most problems with QoS on Linux are not bugs in Open
  vSwitch at all.  They tend to be either configuration errors
  (please see the earlier questions in this section) or issues with

Could you send  me the section link?

Thanks.

在 2016年7月2日,上午8:31,Ben Pfaff <blp at ovn.org<mailto:blp at ovn.org>> 写道: