[ovs-dev] Wanted regional manageres

Alvaro Simmons groote at degroote.be
Sun Jul 3 00:36:43 UTC 2016

Hello,

After the examination of your CV, we would like to let you know that we have opened a new
 vacancy that will be a perfect match, based on your experience and our requirements.

Key requirements & benefits:
- International environment in a big multinational company;
- Opportunity to work at the distance with flexible schedule;
- Monthly income from $3000 up $8,000 with bonuses.

To find a full description about this vacancy and contact our HR manager, please
follow the link.

Looking forward to getting in touch with you.

Best regards,
HR Department