[ovs-dev] [ovs-dev, PATCHv3] ofproto-dpif-sflow: Add snaplen for sample action and sFlow.

William Tu u9012063 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 04:24:45 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reviewing the patch.
Indeed, the way sFlow sets up the datapath does not require the
OpenFlow sample action, and changing OVSDB/compose_sample_action() is
sufficient to program the datapath sample action for current sFlow use
case. So if IPFIX does not use 'snaplen', or there is no future use
case, then I could remove the snaplen in "struct nx_action_sample2".

Regards,
William