[ovs-dev] ovs meters implementation

Vladimir Shebordaev vshebordaev at mail.ru
Sun Jun 19 08:43:33 UTC 2016

Hello, guys,

sorry for the silence, I'm quite busy with my job at the moment, but OVS is
a pretty large pile of code.

Well, it was my original intent to use the tc capabilities in the kernel
datapath. I've got some experience with qdiscs earlier, so I would like to
also consider your thoughts along my code studies.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vladimir

--