[ovs-dev] tests: fix issue in use of OVS_APP_EXIT_AND_WAIT

Alin Serdean aserdean at cloudbasesolutions.com
Wed Jun 22 00:34:13 UTC 2016

ERROR: 1433 tests were run,
1 passed unexpectedly,
34 failed (5 expected failures).
646 tests were skipped.
## -------------------------- ##
## testsuite.log was created. ##
## -------------------------- ##

Please send `tests/testsuite.log' and all information you think might help:

   To: <bugs at openvswitch.org>
   Subject: [openvswitch 2.5.90] testsuite: 15 407 938 939 940 941 1019 1020 1021 1033 1047 1050 1104 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 177
7 1778 1779 1780 2058 2070 failed, 1049 passed unexpectedly

You may investigate any problem if you feel able to do so, in which
case the test suite provides a good starting point.  Its output may
be found below `tests/testsuite.dir'.

As a first run. Analyzing things in more detail.