[ovs-dev] missing OVN meeting today

Russell Bryant russell at ovn.org
Thu Mar 31 17:12:19 UTC 2016

I apologize for the short notice, but I'm in a meeting and will miss the
OVN meeting today.

Incomplete things I'm working on:

 - I've received feedback on my series for applying OVN ACLs to existing
connections and need to send another revision.

 - I've been reviewing the patches for a software L2 gateway.  I posted an
alternative implementation of the current milestone that I'd like feedback
on.

 - I still have "address sets" on my plate, but haven't made much progress
due to working on other things in the meantime.  I still intend to try to
knock it out "soon".

--
Russell Bryant