[ovs-dev] Canonical Users List

Matilda Waddell matilda.waddell at ITHubSolutions.space
Tue May 24 14:11:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

Do you want to purchase our Canonical Users List for your business so you
understand your customers/companies buying your services?

We also provide technology insight into your customer base for: Sales, CRM,
ERP, Finance, Phone Data, Training, XL Files and many more.!

We also have other technology users like:

*  INFOR

*  NetSuite

*  Sugar Sales Cloud

*  Financials Force ERP

*  SAP On demand

*  Sage

*  MS Dynamics (ERP/CRM/AX/SL/GP/NAV) and many more.!

Information Field: First and Last name, Phone number, Email Address, Company
Name, Job Title, Address, City, State, Zip, SIC code/Industry, Revenue and
Company Size.

Our Canonical can also be further customized as per requirements.

We can provide you a dashboard view for any customer/country/industry/title.

Also we can connect you to the users of cloud storage, Security software's,
Virtualization and many others. Let me know if you are looking for any other
technology user base.

Warm regards,

Matilda Waddell

             If you don't want to receive any message from us then please
type "Leave Out" in the Subject Line.