[ovs-dev] Citrix/Netscaler Users

Lizzie Geary lizzie.geary at ITHubSolutions.space
Wed May 25 19:09:51 UTC 2016

Hey,

Is it accurate to say that you are looking for customers/affiliations using
Citrix NetScaler ADC? We give the Database across over North America, EMEA,
APAC and Latin America.

Information Fields: Name, Email, Title, Phone, Web Address, Physical
Address, SIC Codes and what change they use.

We other than have other development customers like:

*  VMware

*  NetApp

*  Microsoft

*  Cisco and some more.

You ought to let me know your considerations with the target that I can send
you cost of the smart survey.

In the event that you are not the perfect individual, don't waver to forward
this email to the perfect individual in your union.

Respects,

Lizzie

Request Generation

On the off chance that you would slant toward not to wire yourself in our
mailing list, please answer back "Unsubscribe" in a part