[ovs-dev] My report for 5/26 OVN meeting

Ryan Moats rmoats at us.ibm.com
Thu May 26 04:34:17 UTC 2016

All-

I'm on vacation (i.e. "off the grid") 5/26 and 5/27, so here is my status:

- v17 of the incremental processing patch is available and Ben, I do
  promise this time that it's ready
- working to get an instrumentation patch pushed to patchworks based
  on Ben's idea of using -finsrument-functions compile flag
- continue working with John McDowall on his SFC implementation. This
  conversation has been captured on the discuss mailing list and I
  hope to see patches start landing for review soon (Thanks for all
  your patience, John!)

Ryan (regXboi)