[ovs-dev] [CudaMailTagged] Good Morning.

Mr.Nikitin Dmitry NikitinDmitry at foxmail.com
Fri May 27 03:32:09 UTC 2016

Dear,

This is Mr.Dmitri Nikitin, Deputy Financial Director of Rosneft. I am personally contacting you to negotiate my proposition for investment funding in your country in the following sectors: oil/Gas, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco,Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country,please write me for possible business co-operation.

More so, I am ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating a very good annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture partnership and hard loan funding can also be considered. Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out legally, genuinely and transparent. I shall provide you with the relevant details for the investment funds and our procedures in sequence. Should this be of interest to you,do not hesitate to

Looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation with long term credible business relation.

Best Regards
Nikitin Dmitry
Deputy Financial Director
http://www.rosneft.com