[ovs-dev] Meta-Data-Change

info at ventureco.biz info at ventureco.biz
Fri Nov 18 12:24:35 UTC 2016

Hello!

I hope things are well.

Firstly, I am not an SEO =) I am a content writer working for an Agency.

Being a stickler for content I noticed a couple of meta-data related
mistakes on your website that I thought I would bring to your attention. It
is on one of the inner pages.

I have one of the digital marketers preparing a quick report for you which
list the errors. I thought you may find it interesting and probably a core
reason why your online visibility is not increasing.

Can I send the report to you or is there someone else I should send it to?

Kind regards,

Lauren Fischer