[ovs-dev] RE

Ms. Ella Golan dpalacios at eling.com.ar
Mon Nov 21 18:15:53 UTC 2016

I am Ms.Ella Golan, I am the Executive Vice President Banking Division with FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK OF ISRAEL LTD (FIBI).
I am getting in touch with you regarding an extremely important and urgent
matter. If you would oblige me the opportunity, I shall provide you with
details upon your response.

Faithfully,
Ms.Ella Golan

Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrese que sea necesario. Cuidar el medio ambiente es tarea de todos.

Este e-mail y sus adjuntos son confidenciales y para el uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error eliminelo de sus sistema y, por favor, visite el siguiente link http://eling.com.ar/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=92. Muchas gracias.

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential, and for the exclusive use of the recipient. If you have received this mail wrongly, please delete it from your computer system, and visit the following link http://eling.com.ar/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=92. Thank you very much.