[ovs-dev] Personal Assitant and Administrative officer needed

adni9 at outlook.com adni9 at outlook.com
Fri Nov 25 18:40:31 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who can handle my business & personal errands
at his/her spare time as I keep traveling a lot. Someone who can offer
me these services mentioned below:

* Mail services (Receive my mails and drop them off at UPS or USPS)
* Shop for Gifts
* Bill payment (pay my bills on my behalf, access to the funds would
be provided by me)
* Sit for delivery (at your home) or pick items up at nearby post
office at your convenience.
*Handling and monitoring some of my financial activities.

Let me know if you will be able to offer me any or all of these
services and 10% of my income weekly would be your weekly payment.

If you will be available for this job position ,send me a confirmation
e-mail and send me your details like complete
name/address/country/state/ city/zip/phone or you could even attach
your resume.I do have a pile up of work and a number of unattended
duties which you can assist me with soon.

Please,note that this job does not require any financial obligation of
any sort from you as I would be catering for all expenses.

I look forward to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Mr.Larry Mark.