[ovs-dev] [PATCH] NEWS: Move entry from 'v2.6.0' to 'Post-v2.6.0'
ciara.loftus at intel.com
Tue Oct 4 12:58:30 UTC 2016
Configurable queue sizing for DPDK ports did not make the 2.6 release
however the NEWS entry suggests it did. Fix this.
Signed-off-by: Ciara Loftus <ciara.loftus at intel.com>
NEWS | 5 +++--
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/NEWS b/NEWS
index 725754a..04943d4 100644
@@ -26,6 +26,9 @@ Post-v2.6.0
a per-OpenFlow bridge basis rather than globally. (The interface
has not changed.)
* Removed support for IPsec tunnels.
+ - DPDK:
+ * New option 'n_rxq_desc' and 'n_txq_desc' fields for DPDK interfaces
+ which set the number of rx and tx descriptors to use for the given port.
v2.6.0 - xx xxx xxxx
@@ -127,8 +130,6 @@ v2.6.0 - xx xxx xxxx
* Remove dpdkvhostcuse port type.
* OVS client mode for vHost and vHost reconnect (Requires QEMU 2.7)
* 'dpdkvhostuserclient' port type.
- * New option 'n_rxq_desc' and 'n_txq_desc' fields for DPDK interfaces
- which set the number of rx and tx descriptors to use for the given port.
- Increase number of registers to 16.
- ovs-benchmark: This utility has been removed due to lack of use and
More information about the dev