[ovs-dev] QoS Rate limiting

KHAN, RAO ADNAN rk221s at att.com
Tue Oct 11 20:21:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

I like to set ingress policy on TAP interfaces using "tc" utility. Reason being that I am using a different vswitch and not using OVS, hence cannot use ovs-vsctl as mentioned on http://openvswitch.org/support/config-cookbooks/qos-rate-limiting/

My question is, how do I get the *device* name of a TAP interface, so that I can set qdisc and filters?

Thanks,

Rao Adnan Khan
AT&T Integrated Cloud (AIC) Development | SE
Software Development & Engineering (SD&E)
Emai: rk221s at att.com<mailto:rk221s at att.com>
Cell phone: 972-342-5638

RESTRICTED - PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
This email is the property of AT&T and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have reason to believe you have received this in error, please delete this immediately; any other use, retention, dissemination, copying or printing of this email is strictly prohibited.