[ovs-dev] Request to work on the Extensions - EXT-320 / EXT-46 : OF Version 1.5 ref.

Pratyushaw P/HYD/TCS pratyushaw.p at tcs.com
Wed Oct 26 07:08:33 UTC 2016

Hello,

It's a pleasure to contribute to the to the OF version 1.5 Extensions for the upcoming releases.

We have planned and picked up few of the below Extensions from the OpenFlow 1.5 Specification listed:

B.18.5 Copy-Field action to copy between two OXM fields
B.18.9 Allow set-field action to set metadata field

Let me know if there are any development happening for the above listed Extensions so that duplication can be avoided.

Thanks & Regards,
Pratyushaw P.
and any attachments. Thank you