[ovs-dev] Regarding OVS GTP implementation

Ashish Kurian ashishbnv at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 11:56:52 UTC 2016

Dear Niti,

I tried to locate the file openvswitch.ko under OVS directory but such a
file does not exist in my directory. I think the installation procedure
that I followed to install OVS is different from what you used. Can you
tell me what procedure did you follow for the installation of OVS on your
linux machine?

Best Regards,
Ashish Kurian