[ovs-dev] Rackspace

Sara Riebe sara.riebe at worldonlinetech.com
Tue Aug 1 15:57:51 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am writing to you in regards with the updated list of customers or companies Using Rackspace?

List includes - Name, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Physical Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country, Web Address, Employee Size, Revenue Size and Industry.

Rackspace Specialties: Hybrid Hosting, Cloud Hosting, E-Mail Hosting, Dedicated Managed Hosting, IT Services, Platform Hosting, VPN's, Network Security, SharePoint, Rackspace Managed Security, Managed Cloud, Fanatical Support for Microsoft Azure, Fanatical Support for AWS

Please review and let me know what technology users you are interested in and I will get back to you with counts and more information.

Appreciate your time and look forward to serve you.

Thanks,
Sara
Sr Marketing Executive

If you wish not to receive these emails, please reply Opt Out in the subject line.