[ovs-dev] AdvancedMD Users List

Kristina kristina at zoomleads.us
Thu Aug 10 21:34:37 UTC 2017

Hi,

I understand your inbox is a busy place and sometimes it's natural to miss
few emails. I quickly wanted to check whether you had a chance to review my
email which I sent you.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed with this.

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Kristina Jones