[ovs-dev] Running OVS on a wireless node

Raymond Burkholder ray at oneunified.net
Sun Aug 13 15:34:04 UTC 2017

On 08/13/17 12:15, Sgh snhz wrote:

> I want to run OVS on a wireless node in an emulator.
>
> After running ovsdb and ovs-vswitchd, I am confused how to create a bridge
> or configure the switch to work on wireless nodes (with only one
> interface).
>
> Could you help me to configure OVS in wireless nodes?

You don't provide much information, but perhaps the following may be of
assistance:

connecting openvswitch to a hostapd based wireless access-point:

http://blog.raymond.burkholder.net/index.php?/archives/762-Using-Quilt-to-Patch-a-Debian-Package-hostapd.html

Some other general linux based wireless information:

http://blog.raymond.burkholder.net/index.php?/categories/75-Wireless

--
Raymond Burkholder
https://blog.raymond.burkholder.net/