[ovs-dev] SuccessFactors Users List

Lisa Williams lisa.williams at digitaldatatechno.com
Wed Aug 16 18:39:25 UTC 2017

Hello there,

Hope you having a great day!

Would you be interested in acquiring the list of customers or companies using SuccessFactors Users List?

We also have other Technology Users like: SAP, Workday, Taleo, Kenexa, Cornerstone OnDemand, PeopleSoft, Ariba, oracle, Infor, and more.

SuccessFactors Specialties Business Execution Software, Recruiting Management, Performance & Talent Management, HRIS, Learning Management Software (LMS), Business Social Collaboration, Workforce Planning & Analytics, Goals & Compensation Management and Mobile

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing, sample file and more information in my next email.

Await your response!

Regards,

Lisa Williams

Demand Generation

To Opt Out, please respond "Leave Out" in the Subject line.