[ovs-dev] Contact Atm Pay Center

Mrs.Esther Oly customer911 at tim.it
Thu Aug 17 13:02:25 UTC 2017

An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the World Bank Group and
the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your Payment. However, we are happy to
inform you that based on our recommendation/Instructions; your complete
Inheritance funds have been credited in your favor through ATM VISA CARD.You
are therefore advice to contact:

Mr. John Robert
Director ATM Payment Department
(HSBC Affiliate  Bank  Plc, Benin Republic
Customer service: +229 9888-7183
E-mail (robertjhn59 at gmail.com)

Contact him now for the delivery of your ATM Card. As soon as you establish a
contact with him, an ATM card will be issued to you immediately which you can
use to withdraw your funds in any Bank ATM Machine in your Country, but the
maximum is $5000 per day. So if you like to receive your funds through this
means you're advised to contact (John Robert with the following information as
stated below:

1. Your Full Name:
2. Address:
3. Nationality:
4. Occupation:
5. Mobile Number:
6. Private E-Mail

NOTE: You are advised to furnish Mr. John Robert with your correct and valid
details. Also be informed that the amount to be paid to you is USD $3, 500,
000, 00. We expect your urgent response to this email to enable us monitor this
payment effectively thereby making contact with Mr,John Robert as directed to
avoid further delay.

Congratulations.
Mrs.Esther Oly