[ovs-dev] .

DR CHRIS MORGAN harada at as-sohyu.com
Wed Aug 23 00:56:02 UTC 2017

Attention:

Amount:$25.5 Million Dollars

In the course of our General Auditing and Account revision of this quarter
of the year 2017, we discovered that the Bank Accounts belonging to some
Beneficiaries have been changed on the basis that the owners have DIED IN
TESTATE (without leaving a WILL) some time last year or have given out an
authorization note of change of data.
After the investigations however, it was revealed that there are
Foreigners who are collaborating with retired or former Staff to make
these changes illegally without the knowledge of the Bonafide
Beneficiaries and there is one traced to your data been changed to one MR.
DAVID BROWN of GLOBAL OIL & GAS SERVICES (UK) who said you are dead, hence
they have forwarded a DEAD CERTIFICATE bearing your name so as to divert
your funds, IT WAS STATED THAT YOU DIED OF HEART FAILURE.
They have also forwarded the bank account below as the new account that
will receive this fund / money.

Bank:  Bank of China
Bank Address: Des Veoux Road, Central - Hong Kong
Account Name: Global Oil & Gas Services, UK
Account Number: 113-685174-667
Bank Code:  0034
Swift Code: HASEHKH

But we wanted to confirm if actually this is true and decided to write to
your email address for confirmation, which after 72 hours from today, 2017
and there is no response, we shall then carry out payment in their favor.

If proved otherwise by you that you are alive, please forward to us all
your related details including your full names, direct telephone numbers,
contact address, copy of your ID and bank details for confirmation in our
database.

These details from you will help to assist us reach a conclusion that you
are not dead and that the fund in question belongs to you and annulled any
further transaction whereby effecting a legal intervention to bring the
culprits into book.

In other words, anything contrary to this claim will help us charge this
man and his partners to court and prosecute them while your fund will be
paid to you immediately without any further delay. You have to get back to
us on time for us to commence legal proceedings against Mr. David Brown
Jones and his associates.
You have 48 -72 hours to respond to this message or else we carry out
payment in their favor as the fund has been programmed for payment within
Fifteen (15) days.

Best Regards
Dr.Chris Morgan
Int'l Payment Director
FOREIGN DEBT PAYMENT BUREAU (FORDPAYBUR)
+225 67 26 78 01