[ovs-dev] Unlimited emails and sms. PHPMailer

agwecams . agwecams10 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 21:05:57 UTC 2017

Good Day
     I will like to know about your PHP Mailer. I want to be sending emails
using PHP. Can you please help me. Do you have something simple i can use?
I want to send unlimited emails per day.
      I am looking for something like the link below that I can use to send
unlimited emails. I do have the need to send more than 500,000 emails per
day. This is not what I do every day.  Can you help me create a link like
the one below. I am financially challenged and I am not am IT Guru/Expert.
Can you please help. I am ready to give you a token.
  I am in need of a services below and will like to know if you can do it
for me at the prices stated below.
-I need a bulk email service i can send more than 500,000 emails per day,
Every day a month and i want to pay less than $40/month (thirty dollars per
month) for the service.
-I need to send bulk sms to Africa. I like to pay a maximum of $1 for
1000sms. I will be sending a lot of sms per day. Please let me know if you
can meet or beat these prices
Thanks

N.B.
I paid someone in India and this is what they sent to me. He is a scammer,
I was scammed. The link does not work.

Link http://sabunmerkezi.com/shell/random.php