[ovs-dev] SEO Proposal for Your Keyword Google Top Ranking?

Aditya sharma dtysharma at outlook.com
Thu Feb 2 01:23:07 UTC 2017

Hi

Greetings of the day!

My name is

ADITHYA SHARMA and working with a reputed leading S.E.O. Company having the experience of getting our customer's websites top in Google, Yahoo and Msn and other search engine rankings producing high revenue with top page rank.

We provide a S.E.O. Special Offer going for the following package.

  *   Monthly task and Responsibilities -

  *   Social Bookmarking Submissions
  *   Article Submissions
  *   Press Release Submissions
  *   Blog Submissions
  *   Unique article writing
  *   Classified Submission
  *   PPT & PDF Submission
  *   Video Submission
  *   Sound Submission
  *   Content Sharing on SMO
  *   Unique words press releases
  *   Meta tags changes suggestions
  *   Keyword research
  *   Competitor Analysis
  *   Heading tag changes
  *   Alt tag changes
  *   Interlinking wherever required.
  *   Keyword Density in site content.
  *   HTML Site Map
  *   XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool                etc.

Let me know if you are interested and I would happy to send you more details on this.

Kind Regards,

ADITHYA SHARMA

Business development Executive

<http://aka.ms/weboutlook>