[ovs-dev] Kickstart 2017 sales

David Baker david.baker at united-email.info
Thu Feb 2 14:14:14 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in list cleansing service for your outdated customer
database and start your new year off right?

United E-solutions is here to help you get started your 2017 marketing
projects on the right way with our list cleansing services. Don’t waste your
time on your outdated data, let UES clean up your data and save you precious
time & money.

 Our List Cleansing service includes:

ü  Fresh Email & Phone Appending

ü  Email Address Verification

ü  Inter file Email duplication removal

ü  Domain name correction

ü  Hard & Soft Bounce email separations

ü  Opt-outs separation

ü  Postal Address Appending

ü  Direct Phone & Fax Appending etc.

If you are looking for particular email lists from any of your target
geography please let me know and I will get back to you with more
information regarding the same.

Feel free to call this number 610-572-4885 to speak with me.

Best Regards,

David Baker | Business Development Associate

Ph: 610-572-4885

To opt-out please type REMOVE in subject line.