[ovs-dev] Quick question on Linux expo 2017

Valentine Sinitsyn valentine.sinitsyn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 05:53:01 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I feel strange about replying to seemingly spam emails, but is it the
same Southern California Linux Expo as in [1]?

If so, isn't it a brute violation of the Terms and Conditions [2],
quoted below?

> Privacy Policy
>
> The Linux Expo of Southern California gathers personal information from people who register to attend the So Cal Linux Expo. This information is ONLY used by SCALE to improve future Expos. If other groups that participate in SCALE ask for information about attendees to improve their offering at SCALE, and we agree to share it, it will be only those demographics that are not identifiable to any individual.

Although I heard of the event just a few minutes ago, this doesn't look
good for me.

1. https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x
2. https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/policies

Valentine