[ovs-dev] For Mutual Cooperation.

Private Mail info.mail.wu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 02:44:18 UTC 2017

Dear Mutual Friend,
It is a great pleasure to write this letter to you in quest for investment relationship. May I have the pleasure of being your friend and investment partner? My desire for this request is to build a long term investment partnership with you and I am willing to invest substantially in your country possibly through you. Primarily, I am considering investing in the following areas: Oil and Gas, Real Estate, 5 Start Hotels, Earth Materials and Agribusiness, but if you can advise me in any potential areas of lucrative business and investment in your country that can guarantee outstanding fiscal yields, I would welcome it. Please let me know if you have a track-record or potentials to handle, receive, and to manage huge funds to profitability. I am eagerly waiting for your reply and as soon as I receive your reply, I will provide more details concerning the investment funds. I would be honored in building this mutual and business relationship with you. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Best regards,
Dr. Ismael Ismael