[ovs-dev] Ref:PO71887/Awaiting for draft contract letter/PI

Firoz-Al Amani Automotech LLC noreply at emailhelpdepartment.com
Wed Jan 11 06:10:31 UTC 2017

Hello dear,
 Happy new year to you and your entire family.
 We attached our first orders for the year of 2017 and you have to make sure the items marked on yellow are to be treated urgently and include them with the first shipment.
 Please kindly make a draft of the contract letter alongside with the pro-forma invoice and send to us for acknowledgement and hopefully there shouldn 19t be a delay with the shipping schedules from your country to our country of delivery Dubai, U. A. E.

 Best regards,

 Firoz Ahmed

 Al Amani Automotech  LLC
P.O. Box 5810, Dubai U. A. E.