[ovs-dev] can we work with you|dev at openvswitch.org

www.chinakason.top chinarazor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 06:47:07 UTC 2017

Dear Sirs;
This is Mr. Wang from www.chinakason.top  and are you interested
in different kind of slim patch, foot patch, pain relief patch, eye patch...
more than 20 items of patch etc.

If you are interested in it, please write email to us. Our main market including
USA, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Denmark, France, Italy, Sweden, Turkey,
Spain,Finland, Germany, Egypt, Tunis, Algeria, Sudan, Angola, Gabon, Ghana, South Afrian, Morroco, India,Vietnam,SriLanka, Malaysia, Singapore, Thiland,
more than 50 countries in the world. Hope we can make business with you!

Thanks/ wang
www.chinarazorblade.com
Email: chinakasoncompany at vip.163.com
Wechat: goodguywang