[ovs-dev] BUSINESS SYNERGY

Thorsten Haas thorsten_haas163 at outlook.com
Tue Jan 24 08:10:55 UTC 2017

Hello,

Our company is in urgent need of supplier of medicinal herbal seeds(Ziga seed) vital in the production of vaccines and antiviral drugs for animals produced in Nigeria.
  I am Mr. Thorsten Haas,working with Xongrogric group of company, London, United Kingdom. These medicinal herbal seeds(Ziga seeds) are locally produced for medicinal purposes in Nigeria and is used as an ingredient for production of animal vaccines and antibodies like Oseltamivir an antiviral animal drug, that slows the spread of influenza (flu) virus between cells in the body by stopping the virus from chemically cutting ties
with its host cell.
  These medicinal Herbal seeds(Ziga seeds) are very rare to find in open markets but are sourced and sold in Nigeria at the rate of $100.00 US DOLLARS per seed but our company buys at the rate of $150.00 US DOLLARS per seed from our former supplier. So for each seed you sell to my company, you will make $50.00 US DOLLARS as profit per seed. The company purchases 400 seeds every 3 months.
  Our company's former supplier had a business dispute with my company and presently my company are no longer in business dealings with him. At present the management of our company are very much in need of another supplier of these medicinal herbal seeds(Ziga seeds). Meanwhile nobody in the company knows the source of these medicinal herbal seed(Ziga seed) except the former supplier and I.
  This will be a long term business transaction, on receipt of your positive response,we will involve in a skpe video call for you to know your partner and I will give you more information and guidelines if you are interested. Thanks

Hope to read from you soon.

Regards,
Thorsten Haas
Production Manager.