[ovs-dev] REPLY ME

Teresa Robertson cibelle at secrel.com.br
Mon Jul 10 20:14:43 UTC 2017

 Hello,

My name is Mrs. Teresa Robertson, I am a dying woman who had decided
to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 60 years old and was
diagnosed for cancer about four years ago, immediately after the death of
my husband in plane Crash as a pilot and he was also the CEO of one of the
Gold and Mining Company here in south Africa, I have been touched to
donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work
rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned
fund.

As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my
last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a
total sum of $60.5 million USD (Sixty Million Five Hundred Thousand United
State Dollars)to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any
charity home for me and the rest for yourself and your family which I will
inform you on how to share all, please for further information contact me
ASAP  .

Mrs.Teresa Robertson
Tel+27-748-716-458