[ovs-dev] Business Proposal 2017

Denelle Hope denelle.hope at mail-infinity.com
Wed Jul 12 12:41:49 UTC 2017

Hi

Good day.

Would you be interested to get in touch with Key Decision Makers across B2B
industry sector as mentioned below? We provide complete contact information
like dual verified Opt-in Email address, direct Phone no and other business
information.

Below are the Industry sector, Job titles and Geographies we service:

Industries: Mining, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical,
Biotechnology, Chemical, Construction, Automotive, Aerospace, Aviation,
Marine, Manufacturing, Energy, Travel & Tourism, Wholesale, Retail, Finance,
Real Estate, Information Technology, Hospitality, Leisure, Healthcare,
Business Services.

Job Titles : CEO, CFO, CMO, CTO, CRO, President, Owners, Founders, Chairman,
Managing Directors, VP, Directors, Managers and other decision makers.

Departments: Marketing, Sales, HR, IT, Operational, Purchasing, Procurement
and other you wish to reach.

Geography: North America, South America, APAC, Middle East, Africa, Europe
and United Kingdom.

Kindly let me know your specifications so that I shall send across more
details accordingly.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Denelle Hope