[ovs-dev] Technology Users List

Lisa Williams lisa.williams at digitaldatatechno.com
Thu Jul 13 19:13:24 UTC 2017

Hi,
Let me introduce myself, I am Lisa Williams, Marketing Manager at Accurate Business Leads we are a leading Business Database List provider.
I am writing this mail to know would you be interested in acquiring newly updated Technology/ Software Users business contact database with 70 million + leads with verified opt-in email addresses. We only license this database 3 times a year, to ensure optimal email traffic to our subscribers so our clients can get the best results out of it.
Technology Users Updated Lists Like:  SAP, SAAS, Sugar CRM, Salesforce, PeopleSoft, IBM, Oracle, WebSphere, QuickBooks, MicroStrategy, Epicor, Sage, Sybase, Teradata, VMware, Tibco, Syspro, Symantec, Siebel, Siemens, Primavera, Hyperion, SharePoint, JD Edwards, HP, Hummingbird, Genesys, Goldmine, Webex, MS Dynamics, MS SQL Server, Sybase, Lawson, Infor, Citrix, NetSuite, Cisco, Avaya, Checkpoint, RedHat and many more..
Every contact from this database has completed verification on the June 23rd, 2017 to give you 95%+ accuracy and ensure your message reaches the right contact from the right company.
Please write back for further information and for an economical quote.
Looking forward to an opportunity to work with you.
Thanks & Regards,
Lisa Williams
Lisa Williams | Marketing Manager | Accurate Business Leads

US Data - European Data - Email Append - Data Append - Technology Specific Data - Email Marketing.
If you do not wish to receive any further emails please reply "Exludeme"