[ovs-dev] Gold Dust/Bars & Diamonds

Jerry Morrison dr_morrison at ymail.com
Sat Jul 15 14:16:27 UTC 2017

Dear Friend,

Greetings and due regards are meant in this communication.
I am a Miner and i represent a cooperative group of local miners of Gold and Diamonds in the Republic of Ghana.
We have Alluvial Gold Dust/Bars & Diamonds for sale,we can supply between 10kg-500kg of Gold and Crystal White Diamonds to any market in the World.
We want to enter into an agreement with you to be supplying your Refinery/Company with Alluvial Gold Dore Bars and Diamonds.
Detailed information about this will be made available to you on receipt of your positive response to this proposal.
Please reply to give us your terms and conditions through my private mailbox (dr.morrison1996 at gmail.com)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best wishes
Morrison Kwabena