[ovs-dev] YOUR ATM CARD IS READY FOR DELIVERY

ATM MASTER CARD OFFICE remittanceunitu at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 10:41:41 UTC 2017

United Bank For Africa,
06 BP 1409 AKPAKPA DODOME COTONOU,
REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
PHONE: +229 9911-3883,

Attention Beneficiary.
We the Board of Directors,United Bank Of Africa (UBA BANK) has ordered our Foreign Payment Remittance Unit to issue you a CORPORATE ATM CARD where your African Beneficiary fund of $7.5 million U.S Dollars will be uploaded,and today we got notice that your Payment has been uploaded into this CORPORATE ATM CARD and also have registered it with DHL courier company {DHL} for delivery to you.

They were supposed to have shipped your packaged ATM CARD but they insisted that you must re-confirm to them your current delivery address to ensure accurate Delivery. MOST IMPORTANT:Due to the content of the package,DHL mandated that before your package will be shipped, A Tax/Stamp Duty MUST be procured according to the New Customs Creed and the essence of such Document is to ensure a hitch-free delivery .Therefore reconfirm your current delivery address as listed below.

1.Full Names
2.Delivery Address
3.Telephone Number
4.Your Occupation
5.Your Age
6.Your Id

Your Shipment Code: #AXIB 131ZXR,
Your Package Registration No; #Eg2272,
Security Code No: # 01721457,

Please hurry now as your package might in cure demurrage if it stays more than 2 0r 3 days with DHL..

Thanks,
PAUL IDIRIS
ATM DEPARTMENT.