[ovs-dev] MWC Americas 2017 Attendees Email List

Jennifer Gannon jennifer.gannon at expoevetzs.com
Tue Jul 25 21:39:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

Would you be interested in Mobile World Congress Americas Attendees Email
List 2017? which includes complete contact details and verified email
addresses of :-

Audience: Service Operators, Retailers/Distributors, Applications Providers,
Enterprise and Vertical Market Users, Content Providers and Mobile

Web Companies:

Ø  Application/Software Developers & Providers

Ø  CLECs & LECs

Ø  Consultants

Ø  Content Providers/Aggregators

Ø  Dealers/Retailers

Ø  Distributors/Resellers/VARs

Ø  Engineers

Ø  Enterprise/Corporate/SOHO End-Users

Ø  Entertainment

Ø  Field Sales & Service

Ø  Internet Service Providers - ISPs

Ø  Manufacturers

Ø  OEMs

Ø  System Integrators

Ø  Wireless Service Providers (Narrow/Broadband PCS, Cellular, CDPD, ESMR)

The list includes First Name, Last Name, Title, Email, company, Phone
Number, fax Number, Website, Revenue Size, Social Media link, mailing
address etc. in an Excel sheet.

If you are interested please let me know so that I can assist you with the
count/costs, and more details for your consideration.

Looking forward to hear from you

Regards,

Jennifer Gannon

Marketing Executive

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'leave
out'