[ovs-dev] ?

Dalhart, David dalhart.1 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 26 08:31:52 UTC 2017

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of FIVE MILLION DOLLARS ($5,000,000.00 USD) in the Ongoing 2017 Edition Lottery which is organized by UNITED NATIONS ONLINE PROMO, we collected all the email addresses of people that are active online in Bangladesh, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail we only select five people every Month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we Congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM

You are to contact your Claims Agent with immediate effect to facilitate the protocol of your winning prize before the expiry date of Claim; Winners shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Center. Prize must be claimed not later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited. These are your identification numbers:

Batch number....................23/7/8092
Ref number.......................Ref: UN-L/200-26937
Winning number...................0923/UN

To begin your claim please contact our licensed and Accredited agent assigned to you

MR DONALD DANIEL
(UN VERIFICATION DEPARTMENT MANAGER)
Email: deptun at 126.com

You are therefore advised to send the following information to the claims agent to help facilitate the claims of your prize.

1. Full name............
2. Country..............
3. Contact Address........
4. Telephone Number........
5. Marital Status.........
6. Occupation.............

Please Note: UN Lottery Prize must be claimed not later than 15 days from date of Draw Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited.

Congratulations!! Once again.
Yours in service,

Mrs Beatrice Morgan
(Operation Manager)