[ovs-dev] Revisit OVN meeting schedule?

Russell Bryant russell at ovn.org
Wed Jul 26 15:07:57 UTC 2017

It has been difficult for some of our newer contributors in Europe to
make our weekly OVN IRC meeting, so I wanted to revisit the schedule.
Roughly we have 2 options to consider:

1) Change the time to accommodate more contributors.  My suggestion to
consider would be 8am Pacific / 11am Eastern (meeting 2 hours earlier
than currently).  See the following page for an overview of time zone
overlap of some of our contributors.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20170726&p1=1082&p2=54&p3=141&p4=405&p5=224

2) Consider a rotating schedule, where we have 2 different meeting
times that rotate each week.  I can work out a proposal here, but
let's see what people think of #1 first.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,

--
Russell Bryant