[ovs-dev] Grandstream Contact List

Amy Hodge amy.hodge at infodigitaldata.com
Wed Jul 26 15:22:26 UTC 2017

Hello there,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Grandstream Users List.

We also have other technology: Snom, Polycom, Aastra, Digium, Cisco, Gigaset, AudioCodes, Plantronics, Avaya, MikroTik, Mobotix, Ubiquiti Networks, Mitel, TP-Link, Fortinet, MercadoLibre, Business Conferencing, IP Voice Telephony, IP Video Telephony, Physical Security, Gateways and ATAs, IP PBXs, Networking Solutions, Enterprise IP Telephones, Multimedia IP Phones, IP Video Surveillance, IP PBX Appliances, and Android IP Videophones and many more

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Employee).

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts, sample and pricing.

Regards,
Amy Hodge:)
Marketing Executive

To opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.