[ovs-dev] Nimble users' contact details.

Blanca Larson blanca.larson at dataonlinetech.space
Fri Jun 9 13:45:41 UTC 2017

Hi,

We have updated our Nimble users list and thought you would be interested in
receiving fresh and accurate contacts for your marketing campaign. We
provide data across the globe so you can target your audience and reach to a
wider market and increase your lead flow.

We can filter the list according to your requirement as we have a dedicated
data team of 200 members who verify the contacts and keep them updated.

We can also provide you with other technology users as well, please let me
know your requirement and I will get back to you with more information
regarding the same.

Thank you for your valuable time look forward to hear from you.

Regards

Blanca

To OPT-OUT please reply Leave OUT in subject line.