[ovs-dev] Boat Owners List

Herbert Lewis herbertl at switchways.com
Mon Jun 12 19:10:10 UTC 2017

Greetings!

Would you be interested in reviewing our *Boat Owners List* within the USA ?

*Our Databases Include:-* *1.* Sailboat Owners List *2.* Powerboat
Owners List *3.* Harley Davidson Owners List *4.* Travelers List *5.*
Cruise Travelers List *6.* Fishing Enthusiasts List *7.* Outdoor
Enthusiasts List and more.

The list of contacts are *Name (First and Last), Address, City, State,
Zip, County, Opt-in Email Address, Boat use, Boat length, Boat
Propulsion, Boat Fuel, Boat Hull Material, Boat Make, Boat Hull Shape,
Boat Size, Boat Year, Boat Transaction Date, Boat Transaction Type, Boat
Validation Date and Registration date.*

Please reply with your preferred target audience. I will reply with
*cost* and *counts*.

Thanks so much, I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Herbert Lewis
Marketing Lead