[ovs-dev] Internet Monitoring Unit(FBI).

Charlie Torok charlietorok015 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 10:22:04 UTC 2017

ANTI-FRAUD AND INTERNET MONITORY CRIMES DIVISION
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
DIRECT LINE: +1-207-618-7982

To You Personally,

You have been dictated by our monitoring system, of dealing with fraudulent
people(s) and doing illegal transactions over internet. You are now
instructed to stop every further correspondence, failure to do so will
warrant you an arrest by this agency. Furthermore, we want you to send to
us every emails you receive from the internet regarding your pending
payment, to enable us confirm it's authentication before you make any
further payment to them.

Your urgent feed back is needed within 48hrs to help our verification team
verify and validate your payment immediately because these are creating
problems in West African countries.

Get back to me to facilitate the immediate release of your funds without
any breach of the law.

Sincerely,

Charlie Torok.
(Computer monitoring department FB.17)