[ovs-dev] From Jant Amah Business Proposal

Janet Amah janetamah2016 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 11:30:55 UTC 2017

>From Jant Amah Business Proposal

Good day to you my Dear Nice to meet with you,

With all due respect, I want you to read my letter with one mind and help me, my name is Janet Amah the only Daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. James Amah, from Sierra Leone,

am 25 years old am now in Ivory Coast I have lost my Father for a long time ago also i will like to do Business with you with my Father fund of ($ 12,500,000.00) million dollars in your country,

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 30 percent of the total sum as compensation for your effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your nominated account.I want you to help me not because of the 30 percent I want to offer you but to take me as your adoptive child and take good care of my life.

Please save my life.
Hope to hear from you immediately for more details for you to receive the money.

Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards,
Janet Amah.