[ovs-dev] Terms and Conditions

Peter Brown pbrown at contracts4commerce.com
Tue Mar 7 10:28:17 UTC 2017

I am a former law firm Partner and my legal services business, Contracts 4 Commerce, provides companies with their commercial contracts for a low fixed fee.

I am writing to inform you that we have produced new Terms and Conditions which have been specifically developed for use by businesses in your market sector.

Once adapted by us to suit the needs of your Company, our Terms and Conditions will provide comprehensive coverage for all of your business activities.

Please let me know if you would like further details.

Kind regards,

Peter Brown