[ovs-dev] Good morning from London.

Madam Elizabeth Edwards elizabethedward45 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 10:16:35 UTC 2017

 Good morning from London. I am Madam. Elisabeth Edwards, a widow to late Thomas Edwards. I am 72 years old, suffering from Lungs cancer. My condition is very bad it is obvious I won't live more than six months according to my doctors. I want an honest person whom I can entrust my fund to assist me in fulfilling my promise before or after my death for am on sick bed now and could not handle it myself.

I am willing to donate the sum of $10.6MUSD for you to help the widows and orphans and to carry out other charity works as I have made a promise to the lord last year. I wait your urgent reply to let us proceed. When I see your positive reply, I shall explain to you why I have appointed you for this and not my servant girl. Thank you as I wait your reply no matter what your position may be. God be with you as you render this service to God and humanity.

Pray for me if you love humanity.

Yours sincerely,

Madam Elisabeth Edwards